Five.AI is a European leader developing software for self-driving vehicles.
We’re a fast growing team unified by our goal to deliver level 5 autonomy, trialling Level 4 in a major London project by 2019, we’re solving interesting and difficult problems to service millions of people daily.
With experienced founders, world-class scientists and professor supervision, our team is accelerating advanced research learning and applying in the real world.
What will you do
- Develop state of the art methods for unsupervised and semi-supervised learning of models of activity and for making predictions in dense urban driving scenarios. This will include, e.g., methods for Inverse Reinforcement Learning, causal learning and inference with generative (graphical) models.
- PhD graduate in the field of robotics, machine learning and/or artificial intelligence under the supervision of one of the world’s leading professors
- Master’s level qualifications in a relevant field (computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, statistics) from a recognised leading school or university in the field
- Post-doctoral research in a relevant area in a university or industry position
- Track record of publications in the leading journals and conferences in the field (including, e.g., NIPS, ICML, IJCAI, AAAI, R:SS)
- Join the European leader bringing autonomous vehicles to market and feel like there is a part of you ‘on the car’
- Benefit from working closely with our founders who have previously built and run successful tech companies through to exit
- Have immediate impact on a smart, growing, low-ego multi-cultural team
- Grow with us as we scale up whilst delivering meaningful work that really matters
- Enjoy a competitive salary package, BUPA medical care and stock options
FiveAI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.