Five.AI is a European leader developing software for self-driving vehicles.
We’re a fast-growing team unified by our goal to deliver level 5 autonomy, trialling Level 4 in a major London project by 2019, we’re solving interesting and difficult problems to service millions of people daily.
With experienced founders, renowned academic advisors and world-class scientists and engineers, our team is at the leading edge in research and in the application of research to the real world.
What will you do
- You will collaborate with a team of world-class engineers with diverse backgrounds in areas such as AI/ML, robotics, computer vision, localisation, planning, control, simulation, distributed computing and automated testing.
- You’ll work alongside our researchers, contributing ideas and improvements to our work, and discover innovative ways of turning core research into a robust and scalable software solution
- You have a Degree, a Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- You have fluency in C / C++ and Python and have experimented with other languages.
- You've extensive experience of the full software development lifecycle within a fast moving and innovative industry and have knowledge of current software engineering best practices and methodologies.
- You’re fascinated by the latest technology and enjoy the process of finding out how things work.
- You are excited about being part of a high performing, self-organising team.
- You’ve experience of scaling software projects and delivering high quality production software.
- You've seen what a great engineering environment looks like and will bring your experience into the room for us to be the best we can be.
- Join a European leader bringing autonomous vehicles to market and feel like there is a part of you ‘on the car’.
- Benefit from working closely with our founders who have previously built and run successful tech companies through to exit and from working closely with world class researchers and engineers.
- Have immediate impact on a smart, growing, low-ego multi-cultural team.
- Grow with us as we scale up whilst delivering meaningful work that really matters.
- Enjoy a competitive salary package, BUPA medical care and stock options.
FiveAI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.